Monday 4 July 2011

Creeping guilt

Feeling a bit naughty that I haven't caught up my Things yet - 3,4,5 and 6 to go, but going to see Take That scuppered any plans I had at the end of the week, and then I had to write Thing 6! (Not that I'm making excuses you understand).

I've also been MIA on Twitter for a good couple of weeks due to holiday and important stuff at work, so apologies to all the tweeps, particularly when I want to be engaging about this programme. Hopefully normal service will resume by the end of next week...

4 comments:

  1. Going to see Take That is the best of reasons and one of my reasons too! :-) I was there on Monday - when did you go? Hope you enjoyed it and that the queue wasn't too bad (mine was reasonable).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went on Thursday - the queue was massive! But actually didn't take too long and we found a good spot. Although of course I found the tallest man in the world a few rows ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. I love your background. Blue and black are a fav combination for me. We should talk about Morris dancing sometime. I used to do it in the States (yes, am American) and would love to find a female rapper side here (do such things exist in England?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to forgive you being behind on things (I am too) but then jealousy that you were at Take That took over! Hope you had a good time and on holiday

    ReplyDelete